For the mixed bag of feelings time that is pregnancy, I serve as a consistent support for you & your family. Prepare for birth on a holistic level, rooted in evidence-based information, and honour & recognize the experience as the everyday, ancient, and immense personal transformation that it is.
I’m currently offering virtual labour & birth support for women and families preparing for childbirth, in any scenario. Please don’t hesitate to book in with me for a free 1 hour consult. I am located in the Toronto area, and looking forward to meeting you.
Full Birth Keeper Package (Virtual) 30 Hours + The Birth / $1,200
Prepare to meet your baby! Learn about the mammalian physiology & rhythm of human labour. Practice easy ways to support the body’s natural ability to open up and give birth. Cultivate calm & ease in the pregnancy, and get really realistic about the different things that could happen, including ways for birth partner to support you. Know your rights and responsibilities when it comes to birth & baby care… birth in your power. Choose how you will honour this exciting transformation for your growing family, and receive continuous care & support from me in the initial time after baby is born.
Prenatal Labour Preparation (Virtual) 6 Hours / $190
Labour happens differently for everyone, especially early labour. And it’s so natural for you have a lot of mixed emotions throughout your pregnancy, looking forward to the birth. In these customized prenatal sessions, my goal is for you to move towards your birth from a place of confidence, strength and with realistic expectations of what might happen. Staring uncertainty in the face and saying, “I trust”, “I can do this”, “I am strong”.
Some resources, curated for you
- Free Webinar on Preparing for an Empowering Birth with Sasha Padron
- Birth & Postpartum Preparation for Parents by These Are My Hours
- Birthly Evidence Based Birth Prep & Hypnobirthing with Allison Thompson
- The Three Rs of Labour with Penny Simkin **WATCH THIS VIDEO**
- The Holistic Stages of Birth by Whapio (Diane Bartlett)
- Spinning Babies with Gail Tully
- The Power of Vulnerability Ted Talk with Brene Brown
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Health PBS with Christiane Northrup
- Birthing from Within by Pam England
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
- Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering by Dr. Sarah J Buckley
COVID-19 Birthing Resources
If you’d like to feel energized, clear-minded and grounded, try breathing softly and exhaling fully as you lay in this side-lying savasana pose. Just for ten minutes, let it all go….